Jub Jub is seriously messed up on the new iPad

My friend just sent me this image of Jub Jub running on his shiny new iPad. All he said in the message body was ‘doesnt look right’. Bit of an understatement!

Image

Turns out there is an issue with the Corona SDK platform that I wrote Jub Jub in with regards to scaling to the new iPad’s resolution. Thankfully they have quickly released an updated build which fixes the issue. I have compiled Jub Jub against this and submitted it to Apple – hopefully it gets approved soon 🙂

Advertisements

Jub Jub is afoot!

I just released my newest app, which is a word jumble style game called Jub Jub. For more information, check this out:

https://benrimbey.wordpress.com/jub-jub/

It took me just about a month to make the game from start to finish. I wrote it using the Corona SDK, which was a fantastic experience.

Next up is an update to Stitchopedia, and then I’m going to start on another game. Woohoo!